Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

In Location

Browser

Room System

Phone Dial-in

https://bluejeans.com/293724745/

  1. Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
  2. Enter Meeting ID: 293724745 -or- use the pairing code

Dial-in numbers:

  • +1 408 740 7256
  • +1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
  • +1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)

Meeting ID: 293724745

Time

10:15am PT

Attendees

Apologies

Discussion Items

ItemWhoNotes
notetakerYusra AlSayyadkt repeated ...
Project updates
  • NSF needed number for COVID .. URGENTLY for fiscal year planning (FY22) Victor thinks - there are numbers floating around (40.37)
    • Expect to hear more from Victor one what he needs. 
  • Kevin Reil
    • Summit perhaps a little chaotic .. before shut down there was a rhythm wed prios etc .. needs to be reestablished. The meetings are happening but priorities are not filtering down..
      • Thursday is actually the day for priority setting - Friday is planning for next week
    • Chilean law means people driving to the summit need to leave at 14:00 . Bus limited to 10 on 48 seater. So days are short. Minivan is not back up yet .
  • Need to plan ComCam going to the mountain - perhaps have less inspections now that there are regular visits (Tuesday is still inspection).  
    • RHL: Probably be moved 3 weeks from today, but moving target
  • Gessner Rev 3 of the safety plan ..  lot of discussion testing.
  • cl.gov - if you have a PCR test within 72 hours of arriving in Chile you do not have to quarantine. AURA chile is trying to figure out what is an authoritative test etc. Still need special permission to enter as non citizen.
  • NSF large facilities meeting Wednesday - potential recipient title (i.e. we become responsible for insuring all property)complex and needs more discussion
  • LOGO - still in discussion with NOIRlab. Some miscommunications
  • Kevin Long - accounting closing out fiscal year actuals in a week or so. ECAM will be updated
  • Scope options .. due tomorrow
  • JSR responses also needed
    • Only one was getting IDF through board approval and we did that.
DEI


Next meeting Nov 5 for the Admissions/Hiring scope: https://udel.zoom.us/j/6342477150

Community link: https://community.lsst.org/c/eji/45

DM-CCB

Next release

RFC-732 - Getting issue details... STATUS   For new LDM-294

Gen 3 middleware development
    • We've been sorting schema out
    • Because we tag weeklies on Wednesday, then the question is: are we going to his the Nov 4th weekly? There's Jim:
      • TJ: There is no chance we're merging this week.  JFB: I can get it out for review on Monday. It's going to be close. TJ: We have permission to slip a week, so don't kill yourself. JFB: Victoria goes back to daycare next week, so next will will be more productive than all previous weeks. 
    • and who is doing the acceptance tests?
      • We can autogenerate the test plan. Robert G will work on them unless he delegates.... to.. Monika. 
      • TJ: Has Science Pipelines signed off? LG: No. they haven't been circulated them widely.
      • RG: If we run the test now, is that OK given there are changes coming? TJ: Yes, because then its a bug fix rather than a feature that you're missing. 
OCPSRobert Gruendl
  • Meeting with Robert Gruendl and Robert Lupton et al
L2 Milestones


Test Plans due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Milestones due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Risks or Schedule

Risk items needing review

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Status days since review
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risks (obligation date passed)

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh

Risk mitigations due at the end of this month

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risk mitigations

 

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh

Any other businessFrossie Economou
Availability



 Overdue

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Due this week

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Action Items

Confluence Quick Tasks

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Wil O'Mullane — schedule a discussion about rolling out data products and capabilities to users without having them scoop the project or swamp our resources.  
23 Mar 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Michelle Butler  & Gregory Dubois-Felsmann  — identify existing requirements, or suggest new requirements, for a user-facing ”bulk-download“ service (but not under that name).  
05 Jun 2020Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Michelle ButlerRead RFC-741 and comment on whether its viable (+ find out if permissible at SLAC)   
24 Nov 2020Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
  • Wil O'MullaneDraft PR for Focus Friday to allow non-urgent Qs on Slack without expectation of response.  
07 Dec 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
07 Dec 2020Robert LuptonDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
  • All. Be prepared to provide feedback on whether test plan provides the tests and rigor necessary to declare Gen3 open for DM use/development. 
21 Dec 2020 DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
  • Frossie Economou insert milestones TL;DR in meeting notes here, since Fritz was not asked to take notes until after your segment
Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
  • Fritz Mueller Get together with Colin and Frossie, and define milestones for RSP dependencies on Qserv
Fritz MuellerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
  • Leanne Guyto determine which 1a/1b requirements need "mountain" or on-sky data
Leanne GuyDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
Gregory Dubois-FelsmannDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
Yusra AlSayyadDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19

DMLT-relevant Jira Tickets

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created Due
Loading...
Refresh