Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

In Location

Browser

Room System

Phone Dial-in

https://bluejeans.com/293724745/

  1. Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
  2. Enter Meeting ID: 293724745 -or- use the pairing code

Dial-in numbers:

  • +1 408 740 7256
  • +1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
  • +1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)

Meeting ID: 293724745

Time

10:15am PT

Attendees


Apologies

Discussion Items

ItemWhoNotes
Project updates
  • AMCR report out for fact checking (nothing notable for DM).
  • A message will come out about transition to ops for AURA staff.
  • People are going back to the summit to work today.
  • Referendum on Chilean constitution expected on October 25 - possible trouble. Worries about further disruption in travel of DOE staff.
  • Comcam in the data center till January because we can't get international travels, if we could get a travel window move in November to summit (if opened)? 14 day quarantine also in place for incomers.
  • New AURA timesheet from Deltek - training this Wednesday - no truth that timecards have to be filled in daily but true no longer unreported time. [Later note: this turned out to be erroneous]. They are racing for Oct 1st but in a race. New codes with prefix. Roll out has been inconsistently communicated, Daniel has sent LSST AURA email. Previous system was home grown and the person who wrote it left long ago.
  • Focus Friday -> we need some messaging for other parts of the org, Frossie Economou drafting something for Wil O'Mullane  to review on his return.
  • Contract for the Interim Data Facility has been signed with Google. IDF spending: remember Ops activity, management request us to be clear on messaging.
DM-CCB
  • Usual issues escalated.
  • Release 21.0 is starting to be thought about. This will not be blocked by gen3.
Gen 3 middleware development
  • We have merged the rewrite of calibration handling.
  • Schema changed a lot last week (calibrations, observation reason, usage of text fields, abstract_filter rename)
  • Continuing to work through the DM-DAX-12 blocker tickets.
L2 Milestones

Test Plans due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Milestones due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Risks or Schedule

Risk items needing review

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Status days since review
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risks (obligation date passed)

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh

Risk mitigations due at the end of this month

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risk mitigations

 

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh

Any other businessFrossie Economou
Nothing.
Availability

 Overdue

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Due this week

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Action Items

Confluence Quick Tasks

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Wil O'Mullane — schedule a discussion about rolling out data products and capabilities to users without having them scoop the project or swamp our resources.  
23 Mar 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Michelle Butler  & Gregory Dubois-Felsmann  — identify existing requirements, or suggest new requirements, for a user-facing ”bulk-download“ service (but not under that name).  
05 Jun 2020Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Michelle ButlerRead RFC-741 and comment on whether its viable (+ find out if permissible at SLAC)   
24 Nov 2020Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
  • Wil O'MullaneDraft PR for Focus Friday to allow non-urgent Qs on Slack without expectation of response.  
07 Dec 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
07 Dec 2020Robert LuptonDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
  • All. Be prepared to provide feedback on whether test plan provides the tests and rigor necessary to declare Gen3 open for DM use/development. 
21 Dec 2020 DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
  • Frossie Economou insert milestones TL;DR in meeting notes here, since Fritz was not asked to take notes until after your segment
Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
  • Fritz Mueller Get together with Colin and Frossie, and define milestones for RSP dependencies on Qserv
Fritz MuellerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
  • Leanne Guyto determine which 1a/1b requirements need "mountain" or on-sky data
Leanne GuyDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
Yusra AlSayyadDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
Gregory Dubois-FelsmannDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19

DMLT-relevant Jira Tickets

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created Due
Loading...
Refresh