Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

In Location

Browser

Room System

Phone Dial-in

https://bluejeans.com/293724745/

  1. Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
  2. Enter Meeting ID: 293724745 -or- use the pairing code

Dial-in numbers:

  • +1 408 740 7256
  • +1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
  • +1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)

Meeting ID: 293724745

Time

10:15am PT

Attendees

Regrets

sion Items

ItemWhoNotes
Project updates
  • Review planning (see below).
  • Victor & Daniel Calabrese working on getting M2 hexapod work on the “critical list” for Tucson activity.
    • That is, so it can be done in the building in Tucson.
  • AURA/NOIRLab staff awards will be July 23rd; there will be a separate event for AURA/Rubin awards.
  • Camera has approval for CD4 replan.
    • That is, declaring completion of the DOE part of construction.
    • This is effectively proceeding with the plan we discussed on 2020-04-20.
  • Chilean workers union has approved new contracts.
DM-CCB
Reviews
  • We do not have a charge yet.
    • Status until the end of February is key.
    • Do not want the review to focus on Covid-19 and the restart.
    • Can talk about the technical progress we have made since then, especially in DM (since we have not been derailled in the same way as other subsystems).
    • Focus is expected to be on the transition out of construction.
    • All DM-relevant recommendations are now “in review”.
  • Documents should be linked from the Confluence page.
  • Confluence page with key dates & agenda: JDR2020/JSR2020
    • Dry Runs July 8,9 - will keep you posted (probably 1 hour DM Frossie/John at least others welcome)
    • JDR: 20–24 July (3 weeks away)
    • JSR: August – 3 September (9 weeks away)
  • Presentations (Due July 2: THIS WEEK)
  • Document list (due July 10)
    • Aim to get documents ready but not necessarily baselined by 10 July.
L2 Milestones

Test Plans due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Milestones due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Risks or Schedule
Any other business



Availability

 Overdue

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Due this week

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Action Items

Confluence Quick Tasks

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Kian-Tat Lim  & Michelle Butler  — propose a design and schedule for deploying a rapid processing system at the LDF.  
29 May 2020Kian-Tat LimDMLT Meeting - 2020-03-02
  • Michelle Butler  & Gregory Dubois-Felsmann  — identify existing requirements, or suggest new requirements, for a user-facing ”bulk-download“ service (but not under that name).  
05 Jun 2020Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Gregory Dubois-Felsmann  — update the Science Platform design documentation to reflect that data access services should be tested with PyVO.  
01 Jul 2020Gregory Dubois-FelsmannDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14
  • Wil O'Mullane — send out Doodle polls for calendar 2021 DMLT meetings.  
21 Sep 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Wil O'Mullane — update the Developer Guide to reflect the plans for a Quiet Day.  
21 Sep 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • T/CAMs — at the next T/CAM call, consider plans for appropriately tracking schedule/variance in the era of Covid.  
25 Sep 2020 DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Yusra AlSayyad  — provide a timeline for complete pipeline conversion to Gen3.  
28 Sep 2020Yusra AlSayyadDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Leanne Guy — agree Gen3 acceptance tests for November 1.   DM-26798 - Getting issue details... STATUS
28 Sep 2020Leanne GuyDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Michelle Butler — understand the parameter space for getting a “long term lease” on an SSH connection to NCSA, and discuss with Wil O'Mullane what wiggle room we have.  
28 Sep 2020Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
28 Sep 2020Robert GruendlDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • John Swinbank Arrange focused brainstorming meeting with RHL, TIm, Chris , Jim, Yusra, John - to get DMTN-148 further updated . Should at least list all calibration cases even if not solved.  
30 Sep 2020John SwinbankDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
05 Oct 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Fritz Mueller — write a SOW for APDB POC on a cloud provider. 
05 Oct 2020Fritz MuellerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17

DMLT-relevant Jira Tickets

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created Due
Loading...
Refresh