- No blockers.
- Moving forwards with recruitment for a joint U Penn/Princeton position.
- This will be 50% science with galaxy surveys, 50% DM development.
- Advertised in Jan 2015 AAS Job Reg.
- Meeting immediately after this discussion to start consideration of applications received so far.
- Note ongoing discussion of the future of "slots" at RFC-11.
- This will remain open for another ~week, so please make your views known.
- Sent hardware requests to Don at NCSA, also sent a copy to Frossie.
- W15 replanning, and S15 planning
|Did some work on the logging package to improve the interface for use in C++ and Python classes; thought it was almost ready for release. (Later discovered that going to a full pimpl-style wrapper around the already-existing but log4cxx-unique smart pointers caused more problems than the elegance was worth.)|