11:00 Eastern; 08:00 Project/Pacific Time. bluejeans.com/426716450
- Andrés Alejandro Plazas Malagón :
- Progress on
DM-17490Getting issue details...
- Posted some plots last week; got feedback from Merlin & Robert.
- Working on implementing this, then ran into problems with obs_lsst which has delayed this.
- Potential bug which may require repos rebuilding with new obs_lsst; if this is not sufficient, it might be a bug that needs to get fixed in the v17 release.
- Further discussions with SAWG, etc
- Further meeting this week.
- Planning for upcoming DESC meeting; there will be a SAWG-DM session there.
- Description from the DESC agenda is: “Brief description of session: Sensor signature removal (ISR) will impact DESC science systematics. There is a strong need on the DESC side to have a good understanding of what will be done in DM , and DM has to know where to put its effort on this front. Also the SAWG DESC group developed a good expertise on LSST sensors and has access to test bench & test bench data allowing to probe the sensor signature issue and this information is of interest to DM . Following an informal series of meeting between a small set of people from DM and SAWG, we plan to work on specific ISR issues - needs during this session and see how we can further work together.”
- Progress on - DM-17490Getting issue details... STATUS .
- Unknown User (aguyonnet)
- Status of paper.
- Hopefully now has all the MERRA2 data downloaded (yes!).
- Some bizarre results from MERRA2 data on aerosols about CTIO; mixing latitude and longitude in integration.
- Now resolved.
- This week working on refining interpolation above the CTIO site. Seeing oscillations in the aerosol levels, working on understanding why.
- Following this work will return to working on the paper.
- Gave talk on BF effect to EUCLID this morning.
- Status of paper.
- Merlin Fisher-Levine
- Provided a todo list - DM-16699Getting issue details... STATUS . Hooray!
- How far along that list have we progressed? Last week we said another 1.5 weeks of work; is that still plausible?
- Substantial progress last week.
- Blocking on John Swinbank getting a new dataset.
- SAWG meeting last week was “quite upsetting”.
- “Electronics are a big mess and it's scary”; instability & structure in master biases.
- John Swinbank
- Has not followed through on AuxTel schedule with Patrick. Bad John Swinbank — will do that today.
- Brief discussion